Sunday, October 10, 2010

HERE WE GO AGAIN KIT SIANG

I'm not sure why Lim Kit Siang seems to push desperately want to know the answer from the prime minister's "I'm Malaysian first or Malay first." It's like no other hidden intent. Here is the question to be brought by him in parliament, but flatly rejected by Datuk Pandikar Amin.
Here's the question:
To ask the Prime Minister why the majority of Cabinet Ministers and top civil servants still do not accept the 1Malaysia concept of being Malaysian first and race second after 18 months, how he proposes to unite the entire administration under this concept.
Read here
If I were prime minister, here's my best response:
I'm a Muslim first. If i am fulfilling my duty at number one, regardless what is number two or three or even infinite, I will make sure none of you will be persecuted. Because Islam taught me not to do injustice to everyone.
 But sadly, I'm not the Prime Minister. But still, I want Najib to answer this question and put the chauvinist's Kit Siang to silence once and for all.

No comments: